At Camp Menina, we offer you a unique opportunity for children to experience a fun language learning holiday in the Savinja Valley and at the same time enjoy the beginning of summer in beautiful nature in the company of peers!
This year has been a difficult year for the children - both in terms of school and social aspects. Contact with the English language was very limited, as the children did not have many opportunities at home to practice what is the most important in learning a language - speaking! Therefore, we decided to dedicate the first week of the holidays to this - intensive English language learning among peers, in nature, with topics that are close to children. Of course, we will not follow the textbooks, nor will there be grades, so children can be worry-free.
Among all the language activities we will carry out, we will also learn the following:
- How to make contacts with foreign peers
- How to describe yourself, your family, friends, hobbies, and favorite sports
- How to say why you like Ariana Grande and don't like Justin Bieber
- How to express a musical wish and sing it at karaoke
- How to order your favorite pizza in a restaurant (but without mushrooms!)
- How to say that time is running too fast and that you would like the ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP to last again and again.
Did you know that a child in school learns English for 70 school hours in one year? Well, at our ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP, we will intensively learn as much as a third of these through play and various activities in 5 days! However, since our Veronika is an enthusiast without precedent, she will imperceptibly suggest something linguistic in the afternoon or evening (since we all like to sing something, and we also have to wish each other a decent night in English, right?)
Our schedule will go something like this:
- 7.30 - 8.00 morning awakening
- 8.00 - 9.00 exercise and breakfast
- 9.00. - 10.30 language workshops, English group work
- 10.30 - 11.00 KitKat break
- 11.00-12.30 language workshops, English action 2
- 12.30 -14.00 lunch and rest
- 14.00 - evening; every day other activities (sports games, exploring in nature, board games, treasure hunting, swimming, SUP, adapting to the weather)
- 22.00 time for sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz
You will place the children in our care on Monday morning at the reception of Camp Menina, then you are welcome again on Friday afternoon when our language camp ends.
WHAT: A unique opportunity for an active and smartly spent language holiday: ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP at MENINA
FOR WHOM: children and youth 8-14 years
WHEN: 28.6. - 2. 7. 2021 and 5.7. - 9.7. 2021
Arrival: Monday at 7.30
End: Friday at 4.30 pm
PRICE: 290,00 €
Registration and info: 031 343 990 (Veronika, prof. Angl.)
Hurry up with the application, the number of children is limited to 20!