The project "Japke, jablane in tokc" is being implemented as part of the operation for the development of an innovative integrated tourist product. The project was created with the financial support of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology. Kamp Menina d.o.o. is responsible for the content of the information. Managing authority designated for the implementation of the Operational Program for the Implementation of Cohesion Policy in the programming period 2014 - 2020. As part of the project, we will develop a new tourist product, the story of which is based on indigenous Slovenian apple sorts. The name of the product is “Japke, jablane in tokc” and it includes apple picking activities and preparation of apple products. As part of the new tourist product, we will organize events, we will develop the food offer, and add it to the offer of our restaurant. The area, which will be planted with apple trees, will provide shade and walking paths for guests during the summer days. The offer includes getting to know the surrounding sights, which also include cultural heritage sites. The objectives of the operations are:
- To design the offer of an integral tourist product, which includes the principles of sustainable development, and to present to the guests the history, cultural and apple cuisine of our region.
- Focus on digital marketing of the tourist product and create appropriate marketing channels and promotional channels.
- Accelerate the development of tourism in the region and involve other stakeholders in the implementation of the tourist offer.
- Expand the visibility of the camp outside Slovenia and increase sales revenues on foreign markets.
- Contribute to the recognition of Slovenia as a tourist destination.
The purpose of the operation is to diversify the offer in the autumn and reduce seasonal fluctuations. Financing 30% (€ 79,650.00) of own funds and 70% (€ 185,850.00) of public funds. The results of the operation already reflect in an increase in the number of guests, greater visibility, an increase in the number of overnight stays and income, and the acquisition of the eco-label, the Green Key.www.eu-skladi.si