We are glad that you have chosen our camp for your vacation; we hope you will enjoy it immensely. Please note the following rules during your stay:
- Upon arrival, check in at the reception with the personal documents of all those staying at the campsite.
- Upon registration, you will receive a card for entrance/exit barrier with which you can enter and exit the camp whenever you want. For the card you must pay a deposit of € 10.00, which we will return when you check out and return the card.
- Complete quiet must be observed in the campsite from 11 pm to 6 am.
- Do not disturb other guests and general peace in the camp with loud music or other excessive loudness.
- Check out the night before the early departure.
- After 11 pm, staying on the playground and lake is not allowed.
- After 11 pm, teenagers can gather at the playground opposite the camp and by the river.
- Alcohol consumption under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
- Garbage separation is mandatory in the camp (plastic, cans, paper, glass, organic waste, other waste and ash). Garbage dump is located by the first toilet building.
- We collect old bread for animals in the baskets at the water stations.
- Make sure to clean the toilets behind you and your children.
- When showering and washing dishes, save water and think about nature.
- Dogs must be all the time on a leash,. They can only swim in the river and NOT in the lake. Please collect the excrement of your pets.
- Open fire on the floor is not allowed. You must use a stainless steel plate for burning, which can be borrowed at the reception.
- Theft of firewood in the camp is prohibited, you can buy it at the reception of the camp or collect fallen branches in the forest.
- Tokens for washing and drying machines are purchased at the reception. You need your own washing powder.
- The maximum driving speed on the campground is 5 km/h.
- It is forbidden to dig ditches around the tent, except in emergencies with the permission of the camp staff.
- Upon check-out, check the invoice immediately, we do not accept subsequent complaints.
- Visitors to the camp are allowed only if they buy the daily visit ticket at the reception.
- In and around the campsite, you are responsible for the safety of your children and their compliance with the rules.
- In case of non-compliance with the rules, we will be forced to take action
- For any questions, please contact the campsite reception. Staff at reception will advise and assist you in any situation.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS:
RECEPTION: + 386 51 219 393
EMERGENCY CALL: 112