CAMP MENINA, D.O.O.Varpolje 105
3332 Rečica ob Savinji
Phone: +386 (0) 51 219 393
Registration No.: 1722654000
VAT ID: SI18765416
VAT payer: YES
TRR: SI56 02426-0092420485
SWIF / BIC CODE: LJBASi2X
BANK NAME: Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d., Trg republike 2, SI 1520 Ljubljana
Camp Menina d.o.o. will use due diligence in designing the website to try to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information on its website, but does not assume any responsibility for their accuracy and completeness. All users use the published content at their own risk. Neither the company Kamp Menina d.o.o. nor shall any other legal or natural person who participated in the creation and production of this website be liable for any damage resulting from access, use or inability to use the information on this website or for any errors or omissions in their content.
All information and images contained on the website of Kamp Menina d.o.o. are subject to copyright or other forms of intellectual property protection within the legally permitted framework. The documents published on this website may only be reproduced for non-commercial purposes, provided that all the copyright or other notices mentioned above are retained and may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes.
Trademarks and service marks appearing on these pages are registered trademarks of Kamp Menina d.o.o. and the company has the right to use them.
Kamp Menina d.o.o. reserves the right to change the content of these websites at any time, in any way and for any reason without prior notice. In doing so, it assumes no responsibility for any consequences of such changes.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Kamp Menina d.o.o. will protect all obtained data on website visitors in accordance with the applicable Slovenian and European legislation.
On our website, we offer the option of direct booking. It’s booking only, with the customer entering credit card information as a guarantee when booking.
In case of non-arrival or cancellation of the reservation, we will charge your credit card for the amount in accordance with the conditions of cancellation and the general conditions of the camp. The subject will be informed about that with an email to the registered e-mail address.
An advance payment of 30% of the total service (accommodation costs) is required to confirm the reservation. We will charge your credit card for this amount within 5 days. After the transaction, we will send an official booking confirmation to your email address, along with a confirmation of the transaction.
The prepayment will be deducted from the final amount upon check-out. In the case of online reservations, it is considered that the user (customer) has read these General Terms and Conditions and agrees with them.
THE ONLINE RESERVATIONS PROCESS
The following technical steps are available to the user (customer) in the purchase process:
- The customer chooses the accommodation.
- The buyer chooses the number of persons and pitch or units
- The buyer chooses the type of pitch or accommodation and price list or package.
- The customer enters the required personal data, credit card information and reviews the selected reservation.
After the reservation the customer receives a message about the reservation to his e-mail address. The customer receives the invoice after the final service at the reception of the camp.
Technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract:
Step 1: Select accommodation
The customer chooses the accommodation on the website.
Step 2: Select the date of arrival and departure
In the second step, depending on availability, the customer selects the desired arrival and departure dates.
Step 3: Select the number of people and rooms / pitchs
In this step, the customer selects the number of adults and children and the number of rooms in the online reservation system. In the event that the number of adults or children does not correspond to the accommodation capacity, the system warns the user of the necessary configuration change.
Step 4: Selecting the room type and price or package
In this step the customer selects the appropriate type of accommodation and price or package. Under the label "i" you can check the conditions of the selected price list or package. The system displays the final price with VAT already included, which is for information purposes only and may change at the reception for the reason of charging the tourist tax after the date of birth of the guest.
Step 5: Enter customer data and review the selected reservation
In the fifth step, the customer sees a brief overview of the selected reservation, enters the name and surname, address, e-mail address and credit card information. In this step, the customer is also acquainted with the terms of business and privacy. To make a purchase, the buyer must indicate that he agrees with these conditions, and by clicking on "complete the reservation" to complete the purchase process.
Step 6: PAYMENT
- A valid payment card is required to guarantee your reservation.
- Upon confirmation of the reservation, we accept the following cards: Maestro, Visa Classic, Diners and Mastercard.
- Your credit card serves as a guarantee of your arrival. In case of non-arrival or cancellation of the reservation, we will charge your card for the amount in accordance with the conditions of cancellation, which you will also be notified to your e-mail address.
- After completing the last step on our online booking system, you will receive a booking confirmation to your e-mail address or instructions for possible further procedures. Please also check your spam folder in your inbox. If you do not receive the confirmation by e-mail, you can check the status of your reservation at the campsite reception by calling +386 51 219 393 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation without confirmation by credit card; In case of problems with entering a credit card or your reservations, it is also possible to transfer an advance to our bank account. In this case, contact the reservation service of the camp with information about the desired date and type of stay at the e-mail address: email@example.com. They will provide you with further information about the booking process. In this case, you will receive a booking confirmation after receiving the transfer to our current account.
Step 7: Completing the purchase
After the payment or upon receiving the booking confirmation, the procedure is completed.
Technological aids that enable the identification and correction of errors before placing an order
Before submitting a reservation, the user (buyer) can via the graphical interface with immediate effect, easily and without problems:
- sees and reviews the services he wants to buy;
- sees and reviews the price of an individual service and the total price of the entire selected service according to the selected number of persons, accommodation and package or price list;
- changes the selected number of persons, number and / or type of rooms / plots, package or price list and calculates the new price of the change thus changed;
- changes the selected payment method (where this option is available).
With the final confirmation, the buyer submits the order to the company Kamp Menina d.o.o. which sends the booking confirmation to the customer's email address.
In case of incomplete or incorrect entry of the e-mail address, the buyer will not receive the booking confirmation and must re-submit a new reservation.
The submitted reservation (purchase contract) is stored in electronic form on the server of the Information System. The customer receives a message with the content of the reservation and final confirmation of the reservation to his e-mail address. The customer can keep the received messages for their own reference.
PRICES, DESCRIPTIONS OF PACKAGES AND SERVICES
All prices are in EUR, include VAT and are valid at the time of order confirmation. We reserve the right to make changes and errors in prices, written text and content descriptions without prior notice. Pictures and images on website are symbolic in nature and do not always fully reflect the actual situation.
Upon arrival, it is necessary to register all guests and pets that will be staying in the camp (regardless of the age of the guest). If you do not do that, we reserve the right to change the price of accommodation and services.
When booking a cottage, it is necessary to state the number of all persons who will stay in the room, regardless of age, otherwise we reserve the right to change the conditions and price of accommodation.
Guests are provided with a camping space (pitch) upon check-in. In case of non-compliance with the allocated camping place, the camp may request a surcharge or ask the guest to move to the assigned pitch.
At Camp Menina, we reserve the right to change the number of the pitch at any time until the date of arrival of the guest.
The guest has the right to cancel the reservation. In the event that the guest cancels the arrangement, the company Kamp Menina d.o.o. has the right to reimbursement of costs, due to cancellation in accordance with the notice period.
The conditions of cancellation and reimbursement are defined and available to the buyer on the campsite website, due to the fact that the conditions of cancellation differ depending on the type of reservation and depending on the selected accommodation:
Cancellation policy for cottages and plots:
- If the reservation is cancelled more than two months (60 days) before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of the administrative costs of the reservation (€ 40.00).
- If the reservation is cancelled 45 to 60 days before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card at 30% of the total booked service.
- If the reservation is cancelled 15 to 45 days before the date of arrival, we will charge your credit card 70% of the total booked service.
- In the event that you do not arrive despite the reservation or the reservation is not cancelled at least 15 days before arrival, we will charge your credit card in the amount of 90% of the total booked service.
- In cases of documented force majeure due to which the guest cancels the reservation or withdraws from the reservation contract, Kamp Menina, d.o.o. provides free cancellation of the reservation if the guest no later than one day before the start of the stay circumstances that prevent him from using the services he paid for on the basis of his contract / reservation. Force majeure must be documented by valid official documents and in such a way that it could not have been foreseen or avoided before the conclusion of the contract.
The guest must cancel the reservation in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservation must be cancelled no later than one day before the start of the trip no later than 10.00. If the guest does not cancel in writing by the day set as the start of the reservation, he has no right to claim a refund.
Camp Menina d.o.o. is obliged to reimburse the guest the amount of paid funds reduced by the amount of administrative reservation costs within 31 days.
In the event of a change of the arrangement at customers own request, without any reason on the part of Kamp Menina d.o.o. due to improperly performed service, the guest is not entitled to claim any compensation or price reduction. The guest must send the cancellation in writing or by e-mail to the address of the camp, Camp Menina d.o.o., Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji.
In case of the guest's early departure from the accommodation, Camp Menina, d.o.o. associates the right to charge the full amount of the booked service.
Kamp Menina d.o.o. may refuse to fulfil the obligations from the reservation if it finds that the issued credit card is not valid or that the credit card or reservation system is being misused.
Any disputes between the parties arising from or in any connection with the reservation shall be settled amicably. Otherwise, the dispute will be resolved by the competent court.
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
General terms of purchase or online reservations have the character of a contract. With the purchase or the reservation, the holder confirms that he has been informed of these general provisions and that he agrees with them. Paid funds cannot be returned in cash. Any disputes arising from these general provisions shall be resolved by the competent court.
In all prices from the offer of Camp Menina d.o.o. value added tax is already included. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the court shall have jurisdiction over all disputes.
ContactCamp Menina d.o.o., Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji
Phone: +386 51 219 393